I created the Collaborative Economy Kickstart as a companion to our longer-form workshops. In 2.5 hours, participants will get a briefing on the Collaborative Economy, a facilitated exercise to guide ideation and action planning and 30 minutes of group coaching to begin their journey in the Collaborative Economy.
Register (and get more info) by clicking on the “Get Tickets” button below.
In the first hour Participants will be given an overview of the Collaborative Economy, including:
- The key elements of the Collaborative Economy;
- The three C’s of a Crowd-powered business: Crowd, Community and Collaborative Organization;
- Case studies and examples of Crowd-powered businesses;
- A method for identifying opportunities for, and threats to, a Participant’s business;
- A framework for developing a Crowd-powered business model.
During the second hour Participants will then be guided through an Ideation & Action Planning exercise that helps them:
- Explore the dimensions of the Collaborative Economy that are relevant to their business and market;
- Assess the biggest threats and opportunities;
- Learn to do an asset inventory;
- Explore opportunities via the Ideation Canvas tool;
- Create an action plan to more forward immediately after the session.
The workshop will end with 30 minutes of group coaching to explore topics that have surfaced during the overview and action planning sessions.
Participants will leave the session with a better understanding of the Collaborative Economy, an action plan draft and exclusive templates to use within their organization to kickstart their Collaborative Economy journey.